MGA Solar is a division of MGA Electrical with more than 25 years of electrical contracting experience. Our approach to solar power is a little different to the majority of other solar companies and is built on the following three principles:
- We design and install the systems using our own team, not sub-contractors. This allows us to control the workmanship and allows you to have a direct relationship with us.
- We only use leading product brands. We’ve chosen some of the world’s best known companies as our partners so you can be assured of long term support.
- We have gone the extra mile by becoming approved EcoSmart electricians, energy efficiency experts and all our staff attend regular product training. Of course, we are also accredited by the Clean Energy Council.
As a family-owned business we take enormous pride in what we do and have a strong track record on both residential and commercial projects. A small sample of major projects we have recently completed include:
- 160kW at Wollongong University
- 80kW at the Shire
- 99kW at Shoalhaven
- 100kW at Batemans Bay
- Holsworthy Army Barracks Sydney
- Operating theatre and laboratory fit-outs for the Sydney south west area Health system
- Street lighting electrical and civil works for the City of Sydney, Woollahra and Ryde Councils
Although we are experts at commercial projects, we have also completed hundreds of residential solar projects.
We supply and install residential solar and are also engaged by several large solar retailers to conduct installations for them, testament to our reputation, skills and professionalism.
We also recognise that most homeowners install solar to help reduce their electricity costs and are trained experts in energy efficiency too, helping you get the best bang for your buck. We believe that understanding what’s using energy is as important as installing solar power and will give you honest, straight-forward advice whether you are a homeowner or a business.
MGA Solar’s Aims
- To provide high quality cost-effective energy solutions for our customers.
- To install systems with the highest quality workmanship and best design possible for each individual customer
- To keep abreast of all the latest renewable and energy efficient technologies and share this knowledge with our customers.
- To constantly seek better ways of achieving excellence in our installation techniques and customer service.
MGA is based in the Sutherland Shire, in southern Sydney and regularly travel to support customers across NSW. We’d be thrilled to help you go solar too so please, contact us here.